- Introduction: "Oh, hello. You're new to town, aren't you? I'm Angelo. It's really nice to meet you."
- Morning: "Yawn.... Oh, good morning. I'm always sleepy in the morning. I don't really wake up until noon."
- Afternoon: "Hello. How are you doing?"
- In his house: "Heh, heh. Oh, that statue? It's a statue of Felix that I'm working on. What do you think so far?"
- During a snowstorm: "Look at all the snow... A little snow is pretty, but storms like this kind of scare me."
- During a typhoon: "This weather really gets me down. Tomorrow can't come soon enough..."
- After a typhoon/snowstorm: "That was some storm! I feel so lazy on stormy days. I just want to stay in bed all day."
- Shopping at the bazaar: "What kind of bargains will I find today? The bazaar is always so exciting!"
- Standing by river near your farm: "I feel at peace when I draw here. This might be my favorite spot in town."
- Standing by river at his house: "Something about this spot makes me feel so relaxed."
- When shown the Blue Feather: "Wow. What a beautiful feather!"
- After you get married: "You seem really happy these days, ___. Marriage must be nice. I want to get married someday."
- Favorite: "Oh, Omelet Rice! Thank you very much, ____! It's my favorite!"
- Loved: "Wow! Thank you very much."
- Horror: "Oh, I don't even want to look at this. I'm a little disappointed that you would give this to me."
- Birthday Gift: "Oh, you remembered my birthday! I'm so happy! Thank you very much."
- When given a rotten item/tool: "Oh. You shouldn't give that away."
- When offered multiple gifts: "Thank you very much. But I couldn't accept another gift today."
Note: Angelo's heart lines can be seen while he is in the kitchen of his home (usually late at night).
- Black Heart:
- Purple Heart:
- Blue Heart:
- Green Heart: "You're always working hard. Seeing you inspires me to work a little harder too."
- Yellow Heart: "You're a really easy person to talk to, ____."
- Orange Heart: "I'm so glad that you came to Zephyr Town. I'm always happy to see you!"
- Red Heart: "Oh, ____! Talking to you always inspires me. You're my muse!"
- Before a festival starts: "This is such a fun festival!"
- You win: "Wow! I'm so happy for you!"
- You lose: "Hmmm. Well, you'll do better next time."
- When given a flower: "Oh, for the Flower Festival? Thank you very much."
- "Flowers are a nice way to show someone that you appreciate them."
- Boys give chocolates to girls: "____, can I speak with you? It's Harmony Day. So I got this gift for you, ____. Well, I'm sure that you're busy, ____. I'll see you around!"
- Boys give chocolates to girls (after you've given a gift in Winter): "___, can I speak with you? You gave me a wonderful Winter Harmony Day gift. Today, it's my turn to give something to you! Well, I'm sure that you're busy, ___. I'll see you around!"
- Girls give chocolate to boys: "Wow, is this for Harmony Day? This is great! Thank you very much, ___."
- Girls give chocolate to boys (after you are married to someone else): "Oh, Harmony Day chocolate? Thank you! I'm glad marriage hasn't changed you. "
- "The food was really good today."
Starry Night Festival:
- He invites you: "Hey, ___, the Starry Night Festival is tomorrow. Would you like to go with me?"
- You decline: "I see... I'm a little disappointed..."
- You accept: "Wow, that's great! Let's meet at the hotel around 8 PM tomorrow. I can't wait!"