- Introduction: "Uh, who are you? What do you want? ....Oh, I see. You must be that newcomer. I'm Antoinette. Nice to meet you."
- Afternoon: "What? Oh, it's you. Are you just wandering around? You must be pretty bored."
- Evening: "What? Oh, it's you. What are you doing out so late? It's kind of weird."
- "Water is kind of magical. I could stare at it forever. Do you know what I mean?"
- "This town has lots of nature surrounding it. I like that... I think. Yeah."
- When shown a blue feather: "Huh. That's a nice feather, I guess."
- At the bazaar: "Today's the bazaar. I'm looking forward to it."
- During a typhoon: "You're out in this weather? Wow. That seems pretty dangerous."
- During a snowstorm: "The snow looks really nice when the sun reflects off of it, don't you think?"
- After a snowstorm: "Yesterday's weather was bad.... Sigh...."
- After you are married: "How's the married life, ____? Don't you ever miss being single?"
Note: Antoinette's heart lines can be seen when speaking to her at home.
- Black Heart: "What?"
- Purple Heart: "You're talking to me? You must be bored."
- Blue Heart: "Hey, what do you think about this town? What do I think? Uh, I guess it's OK."
- Green Heart: "I've been more interested in talking to people lately. I used to shut everyone out, but you've changed that, ____."
- Yellow Heart: "What do you do on your farm? I just find you interesting, ____."
- Orange Heart: "How's work going, ___? Maybe I'll come say hi sometime."
- Red Heart: "When I first came here, I didn't fit in at all. I'm really glad that I met you, ____."
- "For me? Wow, not bad. Thanks."
- Disliked: "This is for me? Uh, thanks."
- Birthday: "A birthday present? This is actually a pretty good gift. Thank you."
- When offered multiple gifts: "Hey, don't go overboard today."
- You try to give a tool/rotten item: "Uh, that looks like something you should keep."
- Wrapped gift:
- Before the start of a festival: "This festival is OK, I guess."
- When you lose: "You lost, huh? Oh well."
- When you win: "Hey, not bad. Congratulations."
- "You want to win? Good luck."
- When given a flower: "A flower, huh? I'll accept it."
- "Wow. Everything was great!"
- Boys give to girls: "Huh. A Harmony Day present? Uh... thanks."