- "Pop Hank in the shop? Ask Ellen about him. I don't want to chit-chat."
- When shown your baby: "I have a bit of trouble with kids."
- Loves Line: "Is it okay for me to have it? Thank you. I like it."
- Likes Line: "I like this, but you don't have to give me stuff pointlessly."
- Neutral Line: "...Thank you."
- Dislikes Line: "Is this harassment?"
- 0 heart line: "You can't raise animals without a barn. If you're going to raise chickens, buy a coop."
- 1 heart line: "Forgetting to feed chickens and cows leave you without eggs and milk."
- 2 heart line: " On nice days, take the animals out for gazing. But let the chickens back in the coop or they won't lay eggs."
- 3 heart line: "Try and stay with the dogs as much as you can. They get lonely. Oh, and don't feed them any onions."
- 5 heart line: "There's no limit to people's desire. When they get one thing they start wanting the next new thing. I think that's why we're able to hang tough..."
- 6 heart line: "I think having goals in life is important. But I don't know about being swayed by those goals."
- 7 heart line: "I plan to make the ranch bigger and raise many animals. Your farm won't stand a chance."
- 8 heart line: "You've got quite a bit of spirit. At first I thought you'd leave right away, but you surprised me."
- 8 heart line/male character: "Aren't you going to be at a good age for marriage pretty soon? Go on the attack with a Blue Feather"
- 9-10 heart line: "Are you...having some kind of trouble? I'd like to be of some help. I find myself always thinking about you."
- 9-10 heart line/male character: "There's a person I want to watch over though i get uneasy when I see this person.It's a complex feeling. I'm bad off for not having immunity to this."
- Last line: "Don't overdo it and collapse."
- If married to someone: "After marriage, don't stay out late or loaf about. No sympathy if you get disliked."
- Accepted Proposal: "Um, hey that's... usually from a man. Here I was going to give one to you. But this isn't a bad thing. Th-thank you."
- After marriage: "It's a pleasure. For now, let me decide on what to call you. What's good? _____ ... hmm? Well, I'll get used to it eventually."
- Line 1: "From here on out, let's do our best together."
- Line 2: "I think there'll be things we don't get used to. But if we do our best, things will work out."
- Line 3: "Two people who until now lived apart are living together. All kinds of problems will probably come up."
- Parting Line: "Don't overdo it and make me worry."
- Rainy day below 5 hearts: "Lousy rain."
- Rainy day at least 5 hearts: "Animals really hate getting wet by the rain. No matter what, never leave them outside."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.