|Unlock By||See Obtaining|
|Appearances||AWL, AWLSE, AnWL, DS, Cute|
|This article could be cleaned up to make it easier to read.|
You can buy this stuffed bear from Van in Chapter 3. If and when you do, he will stay in your child's room near his bed. You share a few cutscenes with him where you witness him move, he has really no purpose in game play except to be an Easter egg of sorts, your child appears to know that he does move and has made a friendship with the bear over the years.
To Obtain Daachan You must be in your Third year of play, the first time Van comes in the valley he will mention the bear and bring it on his next trip, once he brings it he will sell it to you for 1200G, but the price can be haggled down to or around 450G.
- You can trigger an Event Late at night by going in your kitchen, the bear is up moving around and seems to be stealing food from your fridge, however no food is missing after this event.
- The next event occurs late at night as well, head inside your child's room and he is up and it appears as he was having a conversation with the bear.
- It is also rumored that at sometime a cutscene will trigger where your child says the bear scratched him, and he will have a cut on his cheek.
- Head into your Child's room whenever they are inside to Trigger an event in which your Child wants to be left alone, he pushes you out of the room and you must wait an hour before you are allowed back in (he is presumed to be talking with the bear and does not want you to know that said bear can talk)
- Enter the kitchen late at night and he will be yet again stealing food from your fridge, this time 1 item from your fridge will have vanished.
- Enter your Child's room late at night to see it stand up walk toward the door, return to its original position, and sit down.
- The bear's head turns left and right after you stand still for several (in-game) hours.
Most Events in this chapter happen if they have not been activated yet throughout the course of the game up to this point.
- The bear is presumed to actually be a bear cub that stowed away inside Van's merchandise however, this is unconfirmed.
- If the player is in his Child's bedroom, alone, then the bear will appear to "breathe" but upon turning to the bear the animation will stop. Going toward the bear will have it's eyes raise a little before settling them back down.
- Some players have heard rumors that another bear can be seen (but not bought) in turtle swamp, however this too is unconfirmed.