- During Birthday: "Oh, a birthday present... Th-thank you
- Loves Line: "Oh, this is my favourite. I'm happy. Thank you."
- Likes Line: "Thank you..."
- Neutral Line: "I can't thank you enough."
- Dislikes Line: "I don't like it."
- 1st line: "I don't feel good. Please don't talk to me much right now."
- 0 hearts: "I'm doing a lot of thinking. Please don't bother me right now."
- 1 heart: "I guess it's okay to talk for a little bit, but are you stuck with nothing to do?"
- 2 hearts: "It, it's... fine to talk. It will make a nice break from studying, so..."
- 3 hearts: "I had an operation and came here to recuperate, but my body.. is okay now. I just didn't want to be in the house.."
- 4 hearts: "Once my parents starting fighting, they tangled over many things. Gina recommended that I come here."
- 5 hearts: "I was unhappy and alone so I started acting selfishly toward Gina... Martha and the doctor.. I hate myself when I act like a child."
- 6 hearts: "You think I'm selfish and spoiled, don't you? Even I know it. I want to change myself as much as I can from here on."
- 7 hearts: "I want to be able to think about Mom and Dad in compassionate ways. I feel like I know more now about what it means to grow up."
- 8 hearts: "Being seperated from your parents... you're doing everything on your own. That's great.. I respect that."
- If married to someone: "When raising a family, everyone looks busy but it seems lonely in a way."
- 9-10 hearts: "It's strange, isn't it? I dislike everyone except for Gina... But I feel I can be open when I talk to you."
- Proposal: "You're Proposing? No...I'm scared... But the thought of you marrying someone else makes everything even worse... So... I accept"
- After Marriage: "Good morning. We'll be sharing our personal space as of today, huh? ...Umm, what should I call you? ... ___... This is so weird."
- "Now that I think about it, I've never done housework before. What should I do?"
- "I was going to learn about cleaning and stuff from Gina."
- Parting Line: "Please, don't get sick."
- Goodbye Lines: "Take care"
- Rainy day below 4 hearts: "I hate rain. It's gloomy and I get blue."
- Rainy day above 4 hearts: "Rainy days are lonely, but one can have a lovely time doing things like making tea and reading books."