Below are a list of several quotes said by Dia during the course of the game Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland.
- Introductory Line: "Hello. I have never seen you before... Are you a tourist? ...No, I do not need to know your name. You won't be here for long anyway, will you? You do not need to know my name either."
- "...What is it you want? I do not have much spare time."
- "Good day."
- "...What is it?"
- "Good evening. Have you finished your work today?"
- "Goodbye. We shall meet again tomorrow."
- "I could care less about the changing of the seasons."
- "I now understand how lovely it is when seasons change."
- "There are many things I must do, such as studying."
- "I was just taking a break from studying. ...I do need to get away from it once in awhile."
- "Gina and I have been together since we were small. And Martha is like a mother to me."
- "...I would like to go into the forest, but Martha gets worried if I stay out too late."
Question: "Will you...lend me an ear?"
- (Answer Yes): "You see how Martha and Gina look after me all the time...I cannot do anything by myself. I want to become an adult sooner. That way... I might be able to make my own decisions and maybe be more independant.."
"The summer dry season must be a terror for farms like yours..."
- "Hello. What a day were having."
- "My books get so musty during the rainy season."
During a Storm:
- "I am fine... Gina and Martha are here, so... But thank you for your concern."
- "I hate thunder... It frightens me. Please be careful, ___."
- Flower (Low Friendship): "...There is nothing special about this flower."
- Toy Flower: "Thank you. It smells lovely."
- Pink-cat Flower: "Thank you, but please do not pick too many. I like to see them grow, too."
- Liked Gift: "Thank you."
- Sweets: "T-thank you. To be honest, I like sweets very much."
- Herbs: "This is what you put in tea and things, isn't it? Thank you."
- Berries: "This is quite sweet."
- Blueberries: "Thank you. I like this very much. But martha tells me I should not eat too many of these."
- Weeds: "I am sorry. I have no use for this."
- Fodder/Ores: "N-no thank you."
- Failed Dish: "A cooking disaster? It would be waste to throw it out, but you probably should not eat it."
- Multiple Gifts: "Thank you, but I do not need this."
Food (Low Friendship):
- "Is this.. edible? Will it not make me sick?"
- "I always have enough to eat. Please do not bother."