Elise is a bachelorette in Harvest Moon: Skytree Village.
There is no gift-giving in Skytree Village. The only way to build chemistry is to talk to the villagers every day. Unlike previous games, chemistry will not decrease if you do not talk to someone for awhile.
Fall 15th: Harvest Festival - The player can pick one of the marriage candidates to "Thank". Whoever the player chooses to thank will get a +7% Chemistry increase.
Requests "Elise's Cuisine"
Request #1: 2 Tilapia
- Rewards: Recipe for Meuniere
Request #2: 3 Strawberries
- Rewards: Recipe for black bread
Request #3: 1 Flour
- Rewards: Bread recipe bundle
Request #4: 5 milk
- Rewards: Cheesecake recipe bundle
The main story quest line must be completed to unlock additional quests.
Request #5: 1 Flour
- Rewards: Gratin recipe bundle
Request #6: 2 Great Flour
- Rewards: Pumpkin Potage recipe bundle
Request #7: 3 Great Flour, 2 Great Butter
- Rewards: Marmalade recipe bundle
Request #8: 1 Tilapia, 2 Great Flour, 1 Great Cheese
Summer 1: 3 tomatoes, 5 onions
- Rewards: 5 Great Tomato Gazpacho
Summer 2: 3 potatoes, 1 butter
- Rewards: 5 Great Vichyssoise