- 1: Are you interested in my house? Well, then please accept my special invitation!
- 2: I must possess all things beautiful and cute. So if you have anything you think might catch my fancy, please show it to me. If I like it, I can add it to my collection.
- 3: *sigh* Such drudgery, every day. Doesn't anything exciting ever happen in this town?
- 4: Hmm? You think I grew up as an only child or the youngest child? Well, I do have an older sister, so yes, I'm the youngest... How did you know?
- 5: When I visited the inn the other day, the staff was in a panic, just because they were all out of bread for the customers... Is that really such a huge disaster? I mean, if you have no bread, let them eat cake. Problem solved, right? Why do I have to think of everything?
- 7: The two sisters at the inn always stick together, don't they? Just like my sister and me, back when I was younger.
- 8: You're a very generous person. Stupidly generous. No, don't get me wrong; that's a compliment. So I'm happy to bestow upon you the gift of my friendship. ♪
- I feel the same way looking at you as I do looking at a placid cow. Basically, both of you exasperate me.
- If you lost: It is a pity you didn't win. Ah well. Do not lose heart. All you need to do is try harder next time.
- If Elise lost: I still cannot believe I didn't win. Which aspect of my presentation was not good enough?
- Fish disgust me. They're smiley, they gleam in a disgustingly oily fashion, and worst of all, they smell. I detest whoever invented fishing rods. If they hadn't, then fish could have stayed in the
water, and we wouldn't ever need to see them.
- Don't you think fishing a waste of time? If you are simply going to stand there and wait for a fish to arrive, why not spend the time elegantly enjoying a cup of tea instead?
- Simply watching the Fishing Contest is enough to exhaust me. I can hardly understand why people would want to enter it. I would never do it myself. All you can enjoy your fish-wrangling yourselves. I will be going home.
- You run this mountain trail every day, don't you? In a sense, I have to say I respect you for that.
- *Sigh* I'm exhausted. Before I came to this town, I went everywhere by car, you see. I'm not used to walking on the mountain trails just yet. Not sure I'll ever get used to it.