|This article is about Elli from Tree of Tranquility. You may be looking for Elli in her other appearances throughout the series..|
Elli is a character in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.
She is a quiet girl who works with Gill at the town hall. You can also go up to her and ask to buy more land if you need a little more space for crops.
Next to her is a guild that talks about every town person you know. It tells you their birthday, favourite gifts, your relationship with them, etc.
Elli's hometown is Flower Bud Village. She came to Waffle Island for training with Yolanda, but discovered that the town needed her more at the Town Hall. She now works at the Land Purchase counter at the Town Hall on a regular basis. Elli is not one of the girls who is eligible for marriage, possibly because she has the intention ultimately to return to Flower Bud Village.
She is also the Waffle Island weather reporter on TV or at least looks very similar to her.
Fall and Winter Flea Markets
At the Fall and Winter Flea Markets, Elli will set up a stand in the same spot Maya will set up her stand during the Spring and Summer Flea Markets. Unsurprisingly, Elli will sell baked goods such as cakes and pies.
On the first Fall Flea Market (or Winter, if you miss the Fall one) that you go to, you'll get a cutscene of Elli running into you. This happens whether you're a girl or a boy, and is automatic, so you don't need to do anything to trigger it, save walking up the stairs into the Waffle Square Area and entering under the arch. The purpose of the cutscene seems to be only to inform you that Elli is taking Maya's place at the Fall and Winter Flea Markets.
- Strawberry Milk
- Carrot Cake
- Cheese Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Orange Cake
- Spinach Cake
- Mont Blanc
- Blue Wool Yarn
- Sweet Potato Cake
- Shining Baumkuchen
- Blue Herb
- Apple Juice
- Apple Pie
- Buckwheat Noodles with Egg
- Baked Potato
- Banana Milk
- Bamboo en Papilote
- Bamboo Stew
- Blue Mist Flowers
- Boiled Corn
- Bamboo Shoots
- Scrap Iron
- Mineral Ores
- "You're looking great today!"
- Did you propose? Congratulations! Good luck!"
- "Congratulations on your marriage! You two are a good match, like sweets and tea. I wish you happiness."
- "Anissa and Dr. Jin got married. Those two won't have to worry about getting sick, am I right?"
- "Phoebe and Calvin got married. They are so active."
- "This island is so big that I get lost sometimes. I had a hard time when I first arrived here."
- "We have a lot of delicious foods in Fall! I cannot make up my mind what desserts to make."