This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness - Shea's Proposal and Wedding
June 22, 2009
harvest, moon, island, of, happiness, proposal, wedding, marriage, shea
Requirements to Get Married
- Seen all the heart events in your path
- 50% completion of the island done
- Bought the wife/husband bed from Chen after you upgraded your house to the largest size
- Have the church, Nathan, and Alisa living on the island
- Unlock the 23 main portraited characters: Taro, Elliot, Felicia, Natalie, Gannon, Eliza, Mirabelle, Vaughn, Julia, Chen, Charlie, Denny, Witch, Harvest Goddess, Nathan, Alisa, Regis, Sabrina, Pierre, Lanna, Shea, Wada, and Mark (if playing as a girl) or Chelsea (if playing as a boy).
The blue feather will appear in Chen's store for 1,000G when someone reaches an orange heart or higher. Remember, the feather is also part of the shipping list, so you should ship one before you actually get married. No worries, you can buy it again from Chen.
Note that the proposal dialogue is different depending on which path of hearts events you took. I took the 4th path, unlike most people who take the 1st path. I don't think the different paths affect anything thing else when it comes to marriage.
If you didn't know, Shea's heart is hidden from view. You can determine his heart colour by either checking the Assets - Inhabitants List and seeing how many little red hearts he has AND/OR by talking to him in his house (his dialogue change depending what heart level he is at).
When you actually get married to him, his heart will then appear.
-Dialogue At Different Heart Levels-
(Talking to him at Shea's house)
BLACK: See woman for the first time. Different looking. Weird clothes.
PURPLE: Don't know who was on island before Wada.
BLUE: Wada my father. I'm thankful for him.
GREEN: When hungry, I go hunt. That's the way of life.
YELLOW: Wada found me. Wada raised me.
ORANGE: Welcome, Alice! I'm happy. Stay here!
RED: Looking at Alice makes me feel funny... Don't know why.
ENGAGEMENT: Welcome, Alice! Soon ceremony. Will be great.