This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness - Vaughn's Proposal and Wedding
June 23, 2009
harvest, moon, island, of, happiness, proposal, wedding, marriage, vaughn
Requirements to Get Married
- Seen all the heart events in your path
- 50% completion of the island done
- Bought the wife/husband bed from Chen after you upgraded your house to the largest size
- Have the church, Nathan, and Alisa living on the island
- Unlock the 23 main portraited characters: Taro, Elliot, Felicia, Natalie, Gannon, Eliza, Mirabelle, Vaughn, Julia, Chen, Charlie, Denny, Witch, Harvest Goddess, Nathan, Alisa, Regis, Sabrina, Pierre, Lanna, Shea, Wada, and Mark (if playing as a girl) or Chelsea (if playing as a boy).
The blue feather will appear in Chen's store for 1,000G when someone reaches an orange heart or higher. Remember, the feather is also part of the shipping list, so you should ship one before you actually get married. No worries, you can buy it again from Chen.
Note that the proposal dialogue is different depending on which path of hearts events you took. I took the 1st path (like most people), so that's why Vaughn said what he said. I don't think the different paths affect anything thing else when it comes to marriage.
-Dialogue At Different Heart Levels-
(Talking to him at the Animal Store)
BLACK: Don't talk to me. You're distracting.
PURPLE: Many people get in the way of my business on this island.
BLUE: Came to annoy me? No? Then just be quiet and watch.
GREEN: Money rules the world. You can't do anything without money. Never forget that.
YELLOW: I live alone. It's the only way to run a successful business.
ORANGE: I get high-quality animals. I accept nothing less in my line of work.
RED: You know, you make me feel relaxed somehow, Alice.
ENGAGEMENT: Marriage for me? Soon, I guess.