Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Family|| Doug (Father)|
|Appearances||HM64, BTN, FoMT, HMDS, PdHM, ToT, MLS|
|This article is about Gray a character from Harvest Moon 64. You may be looking for Gray in his other appearances throughout the series.|
Gray is a character in Harvest Moon 64.
He is a quiet person who lives at the Green Ranch. He is Ann's brother, and according to his sister he is "a social disaster", although a "good guy". Rick reveals that Gray was once the jockey for his family's horse, Cliffgard, until an accident left him unable to ride. The accident caused the already quiet Gray to "become silent". He will be very cold towards you initially, but befriending him will help him open up.
Gray is your rival for Popuri's affection, and will plant flowers at Green Ranch in an effort to woo her. If you allow them to marry, Popuri will move onto the Green Ranch. Gray and Popuri will have a daughter named Mint, dressed in a pink bunny outfit.
- Mornings and Rainy Days: Inside the barn or house at Green Ranch
- Thursdays and Sundays: Carpenter's Clearing
- Night: The Bar
- Your Dog
- When you are about to walk into the flower shop Gray will walk out. Popuri will follow him and tell him he forgot his purchase, some flower seeds.
- When you walk into the Green Ranch area, Popuri and Ann will be talking. Popuri will notice all of the beautiful flowers and ask Ann if she was the one who planted them. Ann will tell Popuri that Gray was the one who planted them.
- Walk into the Green Ranch area at night. Popuri will be standing by the fence. Gray comes out of the barn and Popuri starts talking to him. Gray tells her not to come any closer, he's been carrying horse manure. Popuri tells him she doesn't mind, she works with fertilizer often and it smells the same.
- On Moon Mountain by the carpenter's house, you will see Ann kneeling by the tree next to the cave. If you start talking to her, she'll point out an acorn by the tree that a squirrel has hidden there, but probably forgotten about. Gray then enters and points out how Ann sometimes forgets candy she hides around the house, and asks if she likes stale candy. Gray gives a rare smile, and Ann appears embarrassed. They leave together.
*Requirements: None, but more likely to occur if Ann is at a blue "friendly" heart or higher.