|Appearances||HM64, BTN, FoMT, ToT, HMDS, MLS|
|This article is about Gray a character from Harvest Moon 64. You may be looking for Gray in his other appearances throughout the series.|
Gray is a character in Harvest Moon 64.
He is a quiet person who lives at the Green Ranch. He is Ann's brother, and according to his sister he is "a social disaster", although a "good guy". His other family members include his father, Doug, who runs Green Ranch, and his cousin Rick, who runs the Tool Shop.
- Mornings and Rainy Days: Inside the barn or house at Green Ranch
- Thursdays and Sundays: Carpenters' Clearing
- Night: The Bar
- Your Dog
Gray is your rival for Popuri's affection, and will plant flowers at Green Ranch in an effort to woo her. If you allow them to marry, Popuri will move onto the Green Ranch. Gray and Popuri will have a daughter named Mint, dressed in a pink bunny outfit.
- If you give Gray an egg, he will give you the recipe for Stuffed Omelet.
- Rick reveals that Gray was once the jockey for his family's horse, Cliffgard (thus "UMA" on his hat, Japanese for horse), until an accident left him unable to ride. The accident caused the already quiet Gray to "become silent". He will be very cold towards you initially, but befriending him will help him open up.
- Befriending Ann will give you plenty of insight into Gray's past and personality. She'll ensure you that despite outward appearences, Gray is a very concerned and caring older brother who she loves very much, especially for caring for her like a parent throughout her childhood with an occupied father and without a mother.
|Harvest Moon 64 Characters|
|Bachelorettes: Ann • Elli • Karen • Maria • Popuri |
Villagers: Barley • Basil • Carpenters • Cliff • Doug • Duke • Ellen • Gotz • Gray • Greg • Harris • Harvest Sprites • Head Carpenter • Jeff • Kai • Kent • Lillia • May • Mayor • Mayor's Wife • Midwife • Pastor Brown •
Potion Shop Dealer • Rick • Saibara • Sasha • Stu • Sydney • Zack