|This article is about Gray a character from Tree of Tranquility. You may be looking for Gray in his other appearances throughout the series.|
Gray (グレイ, Gray) is a character in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.
Gray is called by people from Brownie Ranch to train animals. He is grumpy (like his past attitude in other games), but he is good with animals. He mostly keeps to himself.
He has his own him in the Maple Lake District, but he is found mostly at Brownie Ranch working with the animals.
- "Happy birthday."
- "You letting your animals out to graze?"
- "You look like you're feeling good today."
- "Oh, so you proposed? Congratulations."
- "Congratulations on your marriage."
- "Winter's a good time to collect materials."
- "You should already have a basic plan of what you want to do during Spring."
- "Renee says I should try meeting more people. Hmph. Whatever."
- "What? Don't bother me."
- Summer: "The heat of Summer isn't good for the animals."
- "I heard the doctor from the clinic got married."
- "I heard that weird inventor girl got married."
- "I heard Renee got married."
- This Gray seems to be based off his Harvest Moon 64 incarnation, not Harvest Moon: Back To Nature and his later incarnations. In Harvest Moon 64, Gray worked as a rancher. This is further confirmed by the fact that Renee says that Gray came from Green Ranch. This is the name of the ranch run by Gray, Anne and Doug in Harvest Moon 64.