|This article needs information. You can help The Harvest Moon Wiki by adding to it.|
|This article could be cleaned up to make it easier to read.|
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (牧場物語 Oh! ワンダフルライフ, Bokujō Monogatari: Ō Wandafuru Raifu, lit. Ranch Story: Oh! Wonderful Life) is an enhanced port of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for PlayStation 2 system, featuring minor changes and add-ons to the original.
The basic plot is similar to several previous Harvest Moon games: the main character, a young man, inherits a somewhat run-down farm after the death of his father, The game takes place in the small village of Forget-Me-Not Valley.
True to its name, the game progresses through the main character's entire adult life, from young adulthood to old age, NPCs in the game, including the main character's child and wife, also grow older as time passes,
However, numerous years are skipped as the game is progressed.
- New animals to own!
- Mukumuku's appearance.
- The choice to have a son or daughter.
- A "Heaven Mode" or free-play mode is unlocked after the game's ending.
- The second chapter is called "A Birth", in AWL, it is called "Happy Birthday".
- Lumina is now eligible for marriage
- New options.
- New dialogues.
- Goat can be sold!
- A few cooking changes.
There are four bachelorettes available for marriage including:
- Takakura - Your Farm
- Marlin - Vesta's Farm
- Vesta - Vesta's Farm
- Carter - The Dig Site
- Flora - The Dig Site
- Romana - The Villa
- Sebastian - The Villa
- Patrick - Pyrotechnics Hut
- Kassey - Pyrotechnics Hut
- Gustafa - His Yurt
- Dr. Hardy - Visitor in Chapter One, lives i Galen's old house from Chapter Two and beyond.
- Van - Beside Inner inn.
- Wally - Houses
- Hugh - Houses
- Chris - Houses
- Grant - moves into houses in Chapter 2
- Katie - moves into houses in Chapter 2
- Samantha - moves into houses in Chapter 2
- Cody - Cody's Studio
- Harvest Sprites Nic, Nak, & Flak - Sprite Tree
- Mukumuku - Woods (winter only)
- Daryl - Daryl's Lab
- Griffin - Blue bar
- Ruby - Inner inn
- Rock - Inner inn
- Tim - Inner Inn
- Tartan - Takakura's House (will be brought by Takakura in Chapter 2)
- Murrey - Seen around the valley (often in the woods)
- Nina - Village House (dies in between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2)
- Galen - Village House (moves into house near Vesta's farm after Nina dies)