Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl|
November 23, 2005
|Ratings||E for Everyone|
|Media||Playstation Portable UMD|
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (牧場物語ハーベストムーン ボーイ＆ガール, Bokujō Monogatari: Hābesuto Mūn Bõi & Gāru, lit. "Ranch Story: Harvest Moon Boy & Girl") is game for Playstation Portable.
It is a complete port of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Bokujō Monogatari: Harvest Moon for Girl. Both games were originally released on Playstation; however Harvest Moon for Girl was never translated into English before this game.
Story & Gameplay
This game has the same story and gameplay as Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, except that it is combined/ported together as one game. You can either play as a boy (Destiny), or a girl (Fate). They can be renamed at the start of the game.
When choosing to play as a girl there are a few differences in gameplay:
- Festivals are changed to fit the female perspective (e.g. player is allowed to participate in the Goddess festivals).
- Courting the bachelors, instead of bachelorettes
- The game ends when married
- Storyline and the story of the main character changed
- House is remodel to fit a female look (blue to pink)
- Additional furniture, such as mirrors
- Beauty Stars feature is implemented
- Doug will be nice to you from the beginning of the game