|This article is a stub. You can help The Harvest Moon Wiki by expanding it.|
Harvest Moon: Lil' Farmers is a game for Android and iOS that was released internationally on May 25, 2017.
The game is intended for a younger audience, thus leading to simplified visuals, gameplay, and features. It only costs $3.99 to download, with no in-app purchases or microtransactions available.
- The ultimate Harvest Moon sandbox! Enjoy an intuitive interface with no text to read – a perfect playset for pre-schoolers.
- Plant seeds then help them grow into crops with tender love and care!
- Shear sheep, collect eggs, milk your cow and more as you care for and nurture all of your animals.
- Keep the locals happy by providing a wide range of produce in your farm shop.
This game is missing many features of other Harvest Moon games, as it is meant for small children.
- The game will have little to no real dialogue.
- It will lack the ability to date, marry, and have children.