|This article or section contains information about an unreleased video game or character.|
The content may change dramatically as more information becomes available.
Harvest Moon: Lil' Farmers is a game created for one device, Android and IOS. The game is made for younger children, in preschool, which leads to artwork is more simplistic and many features from other games to be missing
When it releases, Harvest Moon Lil’ Farmers will cost $3.99. There will be no in-app purchases or microtransactions available.
- The ultimate Harvest Moon sandbox! Enjoy an intuitive interface with no text to read – a perfect playset for pre-schoolers.
- Grow veggies in the vegetable patch, planting seeds and then helping them grow them with tender loving care!
- Shear sheep, collect eggs, milk your cow and more as you care for and nurture all of your animals.
- Keep the locals happy by providing a wide range of produce in your farm shop.
This game will be missing many features of other Harvest Moon games, as it is meant for small children to play, not to keep the attention of adults
- The game will have little to no real dialogue.
- It will lack the ability to date, marry, and have children.
- Despite the fact Natsume now has the franchise go by 'Story of Seasons' this app is still under the Harvest Moon name.