Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories is a Harvest Moon game developed by Natsume Company Ltd. for multiple platforms - Wii U, PC, iOS, and Android. The artwork is similar to Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley, and several characters from the game have returned for a secondary appearance.
The story plot mainly revolves in Chestnut Town, a small town with few stores and a farm.
Natsume president stated that the game will go back to its "roots" and will have a retro style. Early build of game was shown and playable in E3 2015.
Although the game has been released, it seems to be currently under development for more features. There are several flour items with no apparent purpose listed in the game. In addition, there are unamed items in the Harvest Moon directory that currently do not have uses.
- Marriage system returning with 5 marriage candidates per gender.
- The classic animals including cows, sheep, chickens, horses and dogs will make an appearance.
- A new wild animal, a bob cat will be available to befriend and make into a pet. 
- Fishing, foraging, cooking and mining will be making a return in this title.. In addition, new seeds may be unlocked by shipping off enough of the seasonally mutated crops.
- Marriage system allows up to 2 children: one of each gender.
- Recipes for cooking are available for purchase.
- Animal schedule for feeding.
- Handy grazing system.
- [New on v1.6] Selling Animals to Hunter
- [New on v1.6] Colourful Chiken, Sheep, And Cow. 
Features Not Included
- Animal Festivals
- Watering crops help from Harvest Sprites.
- Television, pet toys, mini games.
- Cooking recipes are fixed and cannot be customized.
- Character Customization.
- Farm Customization such as moving the barn and chicken coop.
Crops, Flowers & Foraging
Mining & Fishing
Locations & Buildings
Tools, Animals and Special Items
- Seeds of Memories is the first Harvest Moon game developed for Wii U and PC.
- It is the first non-puzzle Harvest Moon games for iOS and Android.