|Harvest Moon: Skytree Village|
|Developer||Natsume Company Ltd.|
|Released||November 8, 2016|
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village is a Harvest Moon game released by Natsume exclusively for Nintendo 3DS. It was released on November 8th, 2016.
The game is set in the land known as the “Oasis of the Harvest Goddess.” Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was once lush and green. But after the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually waned, the land became parched and dry. It’s up to the player to revive the seven Skytrees and give the Harvest Goddess her power back to restore life to the land.
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- New art style.
- Completely new story with a mix of new and returning characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish. Even have your own boat!
- Farm customization.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
- A new animal, the Poitou Donkey.