"Hello, ___. You're looking bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning."
"Hello, ___. You look well today. Keeping fit is important!"
"Hello. How are you feeling?"
"Hello. Drop by the town hall and see me sometime."
"Good evening, ___. Now don't work TOO hard, or you'll wreck your health."
"It's busy at the town hall, but sometimes I go out to check on the village."
"Everyone in the village works hard. And they're all good folks. Some of them have their little quirks too, but..."
"How are you doing today, ____? Let me know if you need help with anything."
"Most in our village grow crops, but you can raise animals if you want."
"This town's mayor has always been someone from my family. Maybe that's not the best thing."
You live in Bluebell:
- "If you're interested in living in Konohana, we'd be happy to have you here!"
- "How is Bluebell? If you ever want to move to Konohana, you'll always be welcome."
At Town Hall:
- "If you have business here, talk to me across the counter. If you want to stay the night, sign in the notebook on the counter."
- "Sign in the notebook if you want to stay the night. If you want to move into town or have other business, talk to me at the counter."
After tunnel completion: "Now that the tunnel is done, it's easy to go to Bluebell. That'll take some getting used to."
Snowstorm: "I hope this torm doesn't damage any homes."
During a typhoon: "The wind is fierce today. A walk's all well and good, but see you don't blow away!"
After a typhoon: "Awful weather yesterday. Is your house okay? Luckily, I haven't heard of any serious damage so far."
One flower: "This is the town hall, and I'm the mayor. If you've got a problem, drop by any time."
Four flowers: "You seem to be getting along well with the people here. You're a good neighbor. That's what I like to see."
Five flowers: "Rahi loves it when you visit. I'm always happy to see you too. I think you're a good role model for Rahi."
Six flowers: "How do you like our village? I quite like having you here. And so does Rahi. I hope you'll stay in this village for a long time."
Seven flowers: "Talking with you like this, I'm reminded of my husband. He was a good, kind man. Your personality is very similar."
Favorite Gift: "That's puerh tea. I love it! And it's... for me? Thanks! Good luck to you, ____!"
Liked Gift: "Is this for me? Thanks! I love it!"
Neutral Gift: "Thank you very much. I appreciate it."
Disliked Gift: "Of all the... Well, if you REALLY insist I take it..."
Multiple Gifts: "Another present today? That's just too generous. I'll have to pass."
- Liked Gift:"Oh, a birthday present?! Right, it's my birthday... well, thanks! It's very thoughtful."
- Neutral Gift: "Is this for me? Right, it's my birthdeay... You remembered. Thanks!"
- You live in Konohana and lost: "It's a shame about today... I expect better next time!"
- You cheer but do not enter a dish: "I expect you to enter the next Cooking Contest. Your village is counting on you!"
- You live in Konohana and win:
- "Konohana won today's Cooking Festival! I knew we could do it!"
- "All the dishes today were quite delicious. But Konohana's is indisputably the best."
- Lose: "Your ___ wasn't bad. Guess it wasn't your day, though."
Moon Viewing Festival
"That's all for this year's Moon Viewing Festival! Come again next year!"
"Are those flowers for...? Ah-ha... Today's Flower Day. Thank you very much."
- "Folks had a good time today. It's times like this I'm so glad to be mayor."
- "How about today's festival? Did you have a good time?"
New Years Festival
- "This year is almost over. Everyone did a lot of good, hard work this year. So let's wish for everyone's good health next year as we eat soba noodles!"
- "I hope that next year is good to Konohana."
You live in Bluebell and go over to Konohana on a festival day: "Today's the ____ Festival. However, since you're not a resident, you can't participate. Sorry."
- "Today sure was fun. I'm glad you had a good time too."