- Loves: "Oh! Wow! You're giving this to me? I love it! Thank you!"
- Likes: "Oh! All right! I like this. Thank you!"
- Dislikes: "Umm, I don't really like it."
- 0 hearts: "Hi! Both of us being beginners is rough, eh?"
- 1 heart: "How's it going? Getting used to things? Go at your own pace."
- 2 hearts: "Other than when we have requests for additions, we really have no specific work."
- 3 hearts: "There's nothing more fun to do around here than fish! There are many good spots. So take a fishing rod and make a few casts!"
- 4 hearts: "It seems there's an unheard-of king in a lake somewhere in this village! Cool, huh? I'd like to try catching it."
- 5 hearts: "Kurt and I were raised together all along. Our preferences are total opposites. I love lively places but it seems he doesn't."
- 6 hearts: "It's surprisingly tough harvesting lumber. You can't gather much even if you cut branches and stumps. It might be good to plant trees whenever you cut them."
- 7 hearts: "I really like gossip about love. It seems my taste in women is the total opposite of Kurt. I'm glad we didn't become rivals."
- 8 hearts: "What's your type of man, ___? Someone who's good-looking? Or a kind and dependable type? I feel like I want to hear and yet I don't want to..." (female)
- 9-10 hearts: "I may not be your type, ____, but I...umm, well you know... You are...my..." (female)
- Accepted Proposal: "Oh! So what's this? No, I was surprised, but I'm happy. I love you, too ____! All right! Let's get married!"
- Just Married: "Okay! As of today we're newlyweds! First let's decide on names!" (Name selection) "____, huh? A little embarrassing but it's nice!"
- Married Parting words: "Hm? What? I love you!"
- Marriage Line 1: "So I'm the head of a family! I have to work hard."
- Marriage Line 2: "If possible, I'll make it so I can help with the ranch!"
- Marriage Line 3: "Sure enough, when I'm with you, ____ I feel secure. I mean I get happy!"
- Marriage Line 4: "I'm happy having you, ____, right within reach! You're soft and warm and I love touching you ♥"
- Rainy day line below 5 hearts: "Rainy days are so boring."
- Rainy day line at least 5 hearts: "When it rains, there's no work, the fishing isn't great, and I have too much time to kill."
- First meeting: "My name's Joe. Nice to meet you. This is my brother Kurt."
- "Good! Since we're both trainees, I look forward to working with you! If you ever need an extension, leave it to me!"
- If married to another character: "How are you? Already you're not the one wearing the pants in the family are you?"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.