Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Moves Out When||If you do not befriend him or if Karen moves away.|
|Appearances||HM64, BTN, FoMT, HMDS, MLS|
|This article is about Kai, a character from Harvest Moon 64. You may be looking for Kai in his other appearances throughout the series.|
Kai is a character in Harvest Moon 64.
Originally from a poor town, Kai left his family (and five brothers) to come to Flowerbud Village and resides at the Vineyard where he works. Kai is a very hard working and kind person who tries his best to understand the troubles of the family he works for. While street smart, Kai mentions that he has some things to get used to since he is now living out in the country.
Kai is an excellent swimmer and will usually win the Swimming festival. True to his occupation, Kai is fond of wine and anything that can be used to make it. If you give Kai a veryberry, he will give you the recipe for Veryberry Wine.
Kai will be your competition should you choose to marry Karen, the daughter of The Vineyard Owner. He even states one of the reasons he stayed in Flowerbud was because of Karen. He often tries to console her when she is upset as well as help her to understand her father's feelings. If the two get married, they will live together at the vineyard and have a child together.
If you neither marry nor become friends with Karen, then she will eventually leave to the city and never return. If you are not good enough friends with him, Kai will also leave to follow her.
- Sunny Days: Outside at the Vineyard
- Rainy Days: Inside the wine cellar
- Nights: At the bar
- Very Berry
- Wild Grapes
- Karen will have gotten into another fight with her father outside her home, and Kai will suggest she try to reconcile with him.
Karen is Drunk
- Karen is drunk on the floor of the empty bar, and Kai will help her to get home safely.
Follow Your Heart
- Kai will be lying in the sand on the beach mumbling to himself, trying to decide how to tell Karen how he feels. He is startled when he realizes she's been listening to him. Karen says she will stay in town, noting that she can dance anywhere, but won't find anyone like Kai in the big City.
- If Karen has left Flowerbud Village, and you do not have high enough friendship with Kai, he too will decide to leave the village. This removes Kai from the game entirely, and he is never seen or heard from again.
*Requirements: Karen has left Flowerbud Village, and Kai has less than 80 affection. Enter your farm to get the scene.