|Birthday|| Spring 8|
(Alt. Spring 9)
|Unlock By||Throw Cucumbers into the Lake.|
Kappa is mysterious green creature in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.
Kappa lives in the lake. He appears each time that you throw a cucumber into the lake, and rarely, you may accidentally catch him while fishing. He is a secret bachelor in More Friends of Mineral Town with special requirements.
Kappa will not be available during the Winter season, due to the lake being frozen over. Being antisocial, he ignores you when you give him a cucumber. However, if you are persistent and throw cucumbers in the lake for 10 consecutive days, you will be rewarded with a special power berry. Cucumbers are the only gift that he will accept.
- Catch at least 1 of every species of fish (including king fish).
- Ship at least 1 of every shippable item in the game.
- Collect all 9 of the Kappa Jewels.
- Max out your house and own the Big Bed.
- Dig up every type of item in the Winter Mine.
- Dig up every type of item from the Spring Mine.
- Be in Year 5 or later.
- Tell Carter that you want to marry Kappa and that you want to be forgiven.
- During the "What boy do you like?" event, you must tell her you like Kappa
After you've met all of the requirements, you can take the Blue Feather to the lake and show it to him. Once married, he will not live with you, and will only be seen during special events.
|Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town Characters|
|Bachelorettes: Ann • Elli • Karen • Mary • Popuri • Harvest Goddess|
Bachelors: Cliff • Doctor • Gray • Kai • Rick • Gourmet • Kappa • Won
Villagers: Anna • Barley • Basil • Carter • Doug • Duke • Ellen • Gotz • Harris • Harvest Sprites • Jeff • Lillia • Manna • May • Saibara • Stu • Sasha • Thomas • Zack
Visitors: Ruby • Van