- "Can I help you?"
- "...What do you want?"
- "What is it? Can I do anything for you?"
- "What are you doing up at this hour?"
- "....What? Do you want something from me?"
- "How's your husband? Tell him I said hi."
- "How's life on the farm? You can't slack off, ya know?"
- "Is farm life interesting? I'd like to visit sometime."
- "Can I ask you something? Will milk help me grow up? I can't wait to be an adult."
- "Today my Dad has the day off. He's getting in the way, just wandering around here. If he has time, why can't he take me to the park?"
- "Do you know that boy, Hugh? He's such a crybaby. Whenever I tease him, he ends up crying... Isn't that so pitiful?"
- When shown the Blue Feather: "What's this? Wow, this feather is beautiful."
- When shown your cat/dog: "Wa-ha ha. It's got a funny face."
- At spring: "This place is so beautiful, don't you agree?"
- Going to the villa: "Let's go see Romana's villa! I love that place!"
- Returning from the villa: "Ah, that was fun! I guess I should go home soon."
At the villa:
- "This place is so beautiful, don't you agree."
- "Even if my Dad saved all of his money, he could never afford a place like this... I guess I'll just have to marry somebody rich. Where is my prince?"
- "How's your wife? Please tell her hello."
- "Hey, listen to this. I think I'll write a novel! I'll sign the first copy just for you. Ha ha ha."
- When shown your cat/dog: "It's so cute! I'd like to keep it at home..."
- Coming back from Romana's: "That house is great! When my book's a hit, I'm getting a house like that."
At the villa:
- "You like this place too?"
- "I love it too! I want to live in a house like this with someone wonderful."
- "Is it fun at the ranch? Let me visit some time."
- "Hey... If I drink milk will I grow up faster? I want to grow up fast."
- "Today's Dad's day off. Hes just lazing about, and he's in the way. If he's got the time, he should take me to a theme park."
- "Do you know a kid called Hugh? He's a real crybaby. If you say something just a bit mean, he'll start crying. How pathetic!"
- When shown your cat/dog: "Hahahah! It's making a funny face!"
- Going to the mansion: "I think I'll go to the mansion. I wish MY house was that nice!"
- When shown the Blue Feather: "What's this? I'ts a beautiful feather."
At the mansion:
- "Don't you think the mansion here's wonderful?"
- I want to live somewhere like this one day!"
- "We'll never be able to afford a place like this on dad's salary, not in a lifetime. I have to marry someone rich. Isn't there anyone rich around here?"
- "Listen for a moment. I'm thinking of writing a book. If the book I write sells, you'll be the first to get a signed copy. Hee hee!"
- "Whew.. My dad... He's like an old man already. Don't you think he should do something about it?"
- "Is it okay for you to ber here? Can you leave your work at the ranch?"
- "I wish you were my mom. You're pretty cool."
- "I'm off to the mansion today!"
- At Romana's: "I heard this is where Romana's ancestors first lived. I heard there was nothing around there. So people first started living there. I asked Romana about it."
- "Right, I'm going home. If I don't write down what happened today, I'll forget."
- At Ruby's: "Mm, it smells delicious! I always have sometihng to eat here."
- Loved: "Waaa! Thank-you-thank-you! You're so wonderful!"
- Liked: "This is beautiful. You brought this for me? Thank you!"
- Disliked: "I don't really like this!"
- Hated: "What is this supposed to be? I'll give it to my dad."
- When given jewelry: "Thank you very much. I'll cherish this forever."
- Birthday: "How did you know it was my birthday? Thank you very much."
- Loved: "Is it really okay to take it? You're so cool!"
- Liked: "Thank you. I will treasure it."
- Disliked: "What's this? This must be a bad joke!"
- Hated: "What? You... I don't want this.."
- Birthday Gift: "This is awesome! I'll take good care of it."
- When given jewelry: "I'll put it on right away! Thank you."
- When given an accessory: "You sure know a girl's heart! Thank you!"
- When given perfume: "Ha ha ha! That's expensive perfume! Thank you."
- Loved: "Yay, thanks you! It's wonderful!"
- Liked: "Ooh, that's nice. I can have it? Thank you!"
- Neutral: "Hmm, thanks."
- Disliked: "I don't like this!"
- Hated: "What's this? I'll give it to Dad."
- Birthday Gift: "When did you find out it was my birthday? Thank you."
- When given jewelry: "Ooh, it's all grown-up! I'll wear it when I'm older."
- When given an accessory: "Thank you. I'll treasure this."
- Disliked: "What's this? This is pretty lame even for a joke."
- Birthday Gift:
- When given jewelery:
- When given an accessory:
- When given perfume: "Sniff, sniff... This perfume looks expensive! Thank you."
- (male version, child): "The sound of hens clucking is sure funny, isn't it?"
- (male version, teenager): "Next time maybe I should write a story about a hen..."
- (female version, child): "Wooh, that was fun. There were all kinds of hens!"
- (female version, teenager): "Umm.. That hen seems rather elegant, didn't she?"
- You enter a chicken (female version, Kate is a child): "You're entering too? Oh well, I guess I'll cheer for you."
- You enter and lose (female version, Kate is a child): "What?! And I even supported you, too... What a loser!"
- You wenter and win (female version, Kate is a teen): "Yay, you won! Today is a great day!"
(male version, child):
- "Dad... I told you I would come alone, but you followed me!!"
- "That was yummy! Murrey put something in it, I wonder if that's why?"
(male version, teenager):
- "You came to eat as well? We don't know what's in it so it is fun, isn't it?"
- "Everyone put in different stuff, and I think it worked out well. I'm impressed."
(female version, child):
- "Dad! I told you I was coming by myself! Why are you here?!"
- "That was delicious! Murrey put something in it. Is that what made it so good?"