Below are a list of several quotes said by Kurt during the course of the game Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland.
Introductory Line: "...Where did you come from? I see. My name is Kurt.. I'm an apprentice at the Carpenter's."
- "...Good morning."
- "See you later."
- "....Good luck."
- "Good night. See you later."
- "What do you want?"
- "...What do you want? It's so early."
- "Shouldn't you be working?"
- "...Don't stay up too late."
- "You should stop and smell the flowers once in awhile."
- "I lose track of time when I'm walking around."
- "There aren't so many houses around here, so we don't have much work to do."
- "You shouldn't wander around too much."
- "We used to fix furniture too, but not any more."
- "We don't have much to do except for making and delivering firewood and fixing houses."
- "We don't have much work, but... I'm always learning new things."
- "The Boss says Joe and I are far from being profressional carpenters anytime soon."
- "My hobby is engraving and making pottery."
- "The Boss and Gwen are good people. They treat us like family."
After Animal Death: "...There's no use crying over spilled milk. Just don't do it again."
- "I like rainy days."
- "Don't go wandering around. You might get blown away."
- "I appreciate it."
Tomatoes/Tomato Dishes: "It looks delicious. ...I like tomatoes. Thanks."
Flowers: "I like flowers but I don't like getting them from guys."
Ores & Gems: "You could sell this for a high price... Are you sure you want to give it to me? Then I'll gladly take it. Thanks."
Cooked Dishes: "You made this? You must have a secret talent."
Sweets: "I don't like sweets that much, but it takes your tiredness away."
Herbs: "Oh, thanks. This is good for you if you put it in your tea."
Failed Dishes: "I don't want it. Take it back."
Multiple Gifts: "I only need one of these."