- First introduction: "I haven't seen you before. Can I help you? Oh, you must be the new person that I heard about. Me? I'm Lloyd. Good to meet you."
- Morning: "Morning."
- Morning (when married to Lloyd): "Morning, ____. Ready for the day?"
- Afternoon (when married to Lloyd): "Hey, look at the time. There's lots of work to do."
- Evening: "It's pretty late. You should get home."
- Evening (when married to Lloyd): "Done with work? Care for a massage?"
- "Hmmm.. What to do today...?"
- "Hmm? Sorry, I've got a lot on my mind."
- "Busy? Don't work too hard."
- "Are you just wandering around bored? I hope you're not slacking off. We all have to work hard for the bazaar!"
- "I have items that I need shipped in for the bazaar. I hope they arrive in time."
- At the cafe: "Are you thirsty? This place makes some great drinks."
- At Raul's: "Hmm.. What to buy...?"
- At Felix's: "I owe the Mayor. He lends me his home. And Sherry has looked after me too."
- After a storm: "Hmph. That storm yesterday was a pain."
At the bazaar:
- "I'm busy setting up my shop right now.. Things haven't been selling well recently.. We're not making a profit at this rate..."
- During the bazaar: "Hey, I'm really busy. I can't chat now."
- During the bazaar (when married to Lloyd): "I'm busy right now. Can it wait?"
- "I've got some great items for the bazaar today."
- After the bazaar: "Phew. I sold a lot today. I'll have to restock for the next bazaar."
- Favorite: "Thanks, ___. This is the best."
- Birthday: "For me? A birthday gift? Thanks, I appreciate it. You made my day."
- Liked: "Hey, nice. Thanks."
- Disliked: "Uh, this is weird. Thanks... I guess..."
- Horror: "Uh... Are you kidding? It's a joke, right? Real funny.."
- When given a wrapped gift: "For me? I'm hesistant to open it..."
- Offered multiple gifts: "Huh? Another gift? Nah, I shouldn't."
Note: Lloyd's heart lines can be seen by speaking to him at home.
- Black Heart: "Hm? What is it? Do you need something?"
- Purple Heart: "So is your job to wander around the town?"
- Blue Heart: "I sell some things that might help you out. Come see me at the bazaar."
- Green Heart: "This town really feels like my home these days. I hope you feel the same way, ___."
- Yellow Heart: "It's amazing how much your skills have grown, ____. You look like a real farmer these days."
- Orange Heart: "You're always working. That's a good thing. Seeing you work inspires me to work harder."
- Red Heart: "____, I'm glad that I met you. I just feel comfortable around you. We have a great friendship."
- Picking nicknames: "It's the first chapter in our new life together. Would you like me to call you by a nickname now? So I'll call you ____. You're sure? It's set. I'm really happy, ____...."
- "I'm really lucky to be married to you, ____. Thank you for your love and support."
- "____... you mean everything to me. Sorry. That was pretty corny."
- "Heh.. Married life is wonderful. I never thought I could be this happy."
- While outside: "The air here is energizing, don't you think? Maybe people get used to it after a while... But I still notice it."
- While outside (late at night): "What is it, ___? It's really late. Don't worry. I'll be home soon."
- During a typhoon: "Wow. You're out in this weather? You should take the day off today."
- During a snowstorm: "That's really quite a snowstorm. Watch your step. You don't want to slip."
- After a storm: "That was quite a storm. I was worried about the house."
- When shown your dog/cat: "It's cute. I like animals. They're innocent, you know?"
- You are pregnant (early stage): "A father.... What do I do....? I guess worrying won't help. If I do my best, it'll be fine."
- "____, you OK? You should relax. You shouldn't be working. Just leave it to me."
- You are pregnant (late stage): "We're getting close. I feel good about this. I'm here for you and our child."
- Before a festival starts: "What festival is this again?"
- You lose: "It happens. Don't worry about it."
- You win: "Well done, ____. Congratulations."
- Boys give to girls: "You have a minute, ____? Today's Harmony Day. You know that, right? ___, this is my gift to you. Good bye."
- Boys give to girls (if you've given winter Harmony gift): "___, you got a minute? You gave me a Winter Harmony Day gift... So I brought this Harmony Day gift for you. I hope you like it. Good bye."
- Boys give to girls (you are married to Lloyd): "Good morning, ___. I've got something to give to you today. I wanted to give you a present... to show my thanks. Anyway, let's make today a good one!"
- Girls give to boys: "Oh, for Harmony Day? Thanks, ____."
- Girls give to boys (you are married to Lloyd): "Ah, Harmony Day. Thanks, ____. ♥ I hope you aren't giving Harmony Day gifts to anyone else... Just kidding. "
- "____, who are you giving flowers to?"
- When given a flower: "For me? Thanks."
- When given a flower (if married to Lloyd): "For the flower festival? You're sweet, ____."
- You don't enter a dish: "You didn't compete?"
- "Thanks for today, ____."
Starry Night Festival:
- You are married to Lloyd: "Hi there, ____. Today's the Starry Night Festival. I've got a surprise. Just trust me and take a seat. I cooked a meal for us. Surprised? Hee, good. I'm glad I made it. Let's dig in."