- First meeting (girl version): "I've never seen you before.. Are you a tourist or something? Oh, you're the new girl up at the farm...! ____, right? I'm Mary. Nice to meet you."
- "Come here any time if you want to read something. I bet I have lots of books you'd like!"
- "Feel free to read any books you like."
- You try to go upstairs in the library: "We're still arranging the books upstairs, so please don't go up there."
- She rejects the Blue Feather: "So this is a Blue Feather, huh? Aren't they used for proposing?"
- When shown the Blue Feather (female version): "Congratulations! You should really keep that fresh for the important girl, though!"
- When shown your dog: "It's so cute! I love all the animals in this village, don't you?"
- When given a brooch: "Thanks so much... Where did you get this stone? I've never seen one like it!"
- When given a dress: "This is for me? I've always wanted one like this... thank you!"
- When given perfume: "Yippee! I've never had such nice perfume before!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.