|This article is about Mira, a character from Tree of Tranquility. You may be looking for Mira, a character from Animal Parade.|
Mira is a villager in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.
Mira is a talented jewelry maker who is the widow of a metalsmith. She is still somewhat in mourning and often talks about her dead husband. She is quiet and reserved. Once you experienced her introduction event, she opens a business at Ramsey the Blacksmith's shop. You find her at the counter on the right side of the main room. When you unlock Julius, he will work here with her.
Mira refines ores and wonderfuls, as well as making accessories that can be worn by your character. Until they are refined, ores and wonderfuls have no practical use and little value. It is Mira who will identify these items and refines them for use in tool upgrades and accessories.
In the evenings and days off she will be in the graveyard.
- Mira has a stall at the Art Festival each year where she sells ready-made Accessories.
- Mira's kitchen is one of the places where you can obtain a new Recipe daily, even before you meet her.
- She lives in the Maple Lake District, in the first House down the hill from the Church.
Loves: Lavender, Bluemist Flower, Shining Turnip, Orange Juice, Orange Cake, Orange Candy
Likes: Pinkcat Flower, Hyacinth, Pansey, Tulip, Sunflower, Morning Glory, Hibiscus, Snowflake Flower, Anemone, Green Bell Flower, Cherry Shell, Cranberry Juice, Raspberry Juice, Blueberry Juice, Coconut Juice, Pineapple Juice, Cookies, Perfect Flax Yarn, Strawberry Milk
Dislikes: Empty Can, Algae, Swim Trunks, failed cooking recipes
- "Good afternoon."
- "I heard you proposed. Good luck."
- "I've lived here a long time. The island has changed a lot since the Mother Tree died."
- "You look great today."