- Introduction: "Haven't seen you before. You're running the farm? That sounds tough. I'm Nellie. Nice to meet you."
- Morning: "Oh, ____. Good morning."
- Evening: "Good evening, ___. Don't stay up too late, OK?"
- "I try to keep the house clean for my family. It's hard to keep up with everyone's mess, though."
- "It's hard to think of what to cook every day. The girls are so picky. But I've got to make sure they eat their vegetables!"
- "I do love to have a nice chat. I usually end up losing track of time."
- Bazaar day: "I hope that the bazaar goes well today."
- After a bazaar: "How did you do at the bazaar?"
- Talk to her behind the counter at bazaar: "I'm sorry, I'm a bit busy right now."
- After a storm: "That was some storm. Is the farm OK?"
- When shown the Blue Feather: "Goodness! A blue feather? When my husband gave me one, he could barely get the words out."
- After you are married: "Compromise is the key to a good marriage. You have to be willing to meet your spouse halfway."
- Loved: "I really like this. Thanks!"
- Liked: "Well, that's nice. Thanks!"
- Disliked: "I don't like this. Sorry."
- Horror: "Are you seriously trying to give me this? This is just trash."
- Try to give multiple gifts: "Oh, another gift today? No thanks."
- You try to give a tool/rotten item: "That's something you should keep.
- "My daughters look identical, but they're very different. Cindy is really outgoing, but... Lauren's a bit too shy. I worry about her."
- "You want to know our favorite colors? My husband likes red. The kids like blue. I like yellow."
- "My husband used to be quite fit. He let himself go after the wedding. Sigh..."
- "My parents are pretty well off. The house I grew up in was huge. When I first saw this house, I couldn't believe it."
- "Claire and I had our children the same year. She and I are so close, she's like a sister to me."
- Before the start of a festival: "Festivals are always so fun. My girls love them!"
- You lose: "Don't worry, you'll get 'em next time."
- You win: "Wow. Well done, ____."
- You don't compete/enter: "Festivals are more fun when you compete."
- "Good luck, ____."
- When given a flower: "Hee hee. Thanks, ____."
- "Thanks for today, ___."