Below are a list of several quotes said by Parsley during the course of the game Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland.
- Introductory Line: "Hi! Nice to meet you! The name's Parsley! I'm a plant hunter! My job is to look for plants and seeds."
- "Hi, you're looking busy."
- "Hi, ___"
- "Hi, how are you?"
- "Hi, __. I like to walk around and look at the plants."
- "Good night, my friend! See you tomorrow!"
- "Well, good luck!"
- "There are many rare plants in this forest. I wonder if it's because of the water?"
- "You seem to be good at growing crops, my friend."
- "Looks like you can only plant crops in certain places on your farm."
- Rain: "Good morning, my friend. The plants look happy today!"
- Sunny: "Good morning. The morning air feels very nice."
- Storm: "There's something charming about the rain leaking into the house... But it can't be a good thing."
- "For me? Thanks."
- "Thanks, this is great."
- "Wow, I'm impressed. Thank you, __."
- Berries: "This is a treasure of the mountain. It's brilliant how nature figured out that having tasty berries can help propagation."
- Sweets: "Sorry, I don't really like sweets."
- Ores: "Oh, rocks aren't my speciality."
- Fodder: "It's made of organic grass, and the quality is fantastic! but I have no use for it."
- Herbs: "Thanks. This plant contains a chemical that can relieve some of your fatigue."
- Golden Egg: "I don't know much about this, but isn't it really rare and expensive? Thanks a lot."
- Flowers: "Thanks, but I've already got enough information on this flower."
- Weeds: "Yeah, that's just ordinary grass."
- Failed Dishes: "Ha ha ha ha. Don't worry, be happy! What doesn't kill you make you stronger!"
- Multiple Gifts: "Thanks, but I can do without it."
- "Thank you! The vegetables you grow look very good."
- "Thank you, my friend! It's such an honor to taste something that you've grown!"