|Family|| Basil (Father)
|Appearances||HM64, FoMT, BTN, HMDS, IoH, SI, MLS|
|This article is about Popuri, a character from Harvest Moon 64. You may be looking for Popuri in her other appearances throughout the series.|
Popuri is one of the eligible girls for marriage in Harvest Moon 64.
She loves flowers, especially Pink Cat Mint flowers, and will be overjoyed if you plant them in your fields. If you choose not to marry Popuri, Ann's brother Gray (who shares her interest in flowers) marries her, and they eventually have a daughter named Mint.
Popuri often journeys to the mountains to pick wild flowers, and has a favorite spot at the very top of the northern peak.
- Outside of Flower Lillia (standard place)
- Inside the Bakery
- Inside Flower Lillia
- Green Ranch
- In the carpenters' clearing, above the climbable tree
- Summer 1st, Fireworks Display: The mountains
- Winter 24th, Star Night Festival: The mountains
- Winter 30th, New Years Eve: The church
- Cake (+1 Affection)
- Dislikes any bugs or snakes you give to her
Popuri is Sick
- On a rainy day, go to the Flower Shop and Popuri will have a cold. She will be happy if you visit her.
Requirements: Popuri is at a green heart or higher, it must be raining.
- You'll have a dream (flashback) about a girl falling after trying to pick up a flower. Anywhere from the next day to a week later, go the mountains behind the carpenters' house. It's best to check it every day until you trigger the event.
Requirements: Yellow heart on any kind of day.
- She sprains her ankle near the cave in the woodland area.
Requirements: Yellow heart on a sunny day.
Photo During the Spring you'll get a letter from Lillia's Flower Shop that says the Blue Mist Flowers have arrived. Plant some, and after they bloom, Popuri will come by and you'll get a picture for your album. You must water it every day for it to bloom.
Requirements: To trigger this event you simply need to water the flower until it blooms. When it does, Popuri will be standing near the flower and say she hopes the butterflies come. The next day she will be there and there will be a butterfly. Talk to her to get the picture.
If she is at or very close to a pink heart she will be at your house the morning the butterfly comes, but a pink heart is not required to get the photo. You can be at any heart level.
- Her confession scene is near the cave in the woodland area.
Requirements: Pink heart on a sunny day.
- When you are about to walk into the flower shop Gray will walk out. Popuri will follow him and tell him he forgot his purchase, some flower seeds.
- When you walk into the Green Ranch area, Popuri and Ann will be talking. They notice Gray's flowers have grown.
- Walk into the Green Ranch area at night. Popuri will be standing by the fence. Gray comes out of the barn and Popuri starts talking to him. Gray tells her not to come any closer, he's been carrying horse manure. Popuri tells him she doesn't mind, she works with fertilizer often and it smells the same.
- On your birthday, she will give you potpourri as a gift.
|Harvest Moon 64 Characters|
|Bachelorettes: Ann • Elli • Karen • Maria • Popuri |
Villagers: Barley • Basil • Carpenters • Cliff • Doug • Duke • Ellen • Gotz • Gray • Greg • Harris • Harvest Sprites • Head Carpenter • Jeff • Kai • Kent • Lillia • May • Mayor • Mayor's Wife • Midwife • Pastor Brown •
Potion Shop Dealer • Rick • Saibara • Sasha • Stu • Sydney • Zack