Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Obtain by||10 in total, all with different requirements.|
A Power Berry is a type of item in Harvest Moon: Back To Nature.
Power Berries are special items that increase maximum Stamina by 10. There are a total of 10 Power Berries. Attaining all 10 will double the player's initial Stamina of 100. The Mystic Berry is not technically a Power Berry, as it affects Fatigue.
- Side of Mother's Hill - Use the Ax on the single lone cedar tree. When it speaks, tell it you won't cut it down.
- Waterfall Mine - Randomly dug up using the Hoe.
- Harvest Goddess - Throw five (5) crops into the waterfall.
- Swimming Festival - Win the swimming competition.
- Winter Mine (outside) - Around the backside of the mine entrance (left side).
- Winter Mine - Randomly dug up using the Hoe.
- TV Shopping - On Saturdays, a Power Berry will randomly be sold (for 5,000G) instead of a Cooking utensil.
- Mineral Beach - Randomly fished from the ocean during Spring or Winter.
- Anna's Gift - Plant 91 flowers. When Anna visits, tell her she can pick some flowers.
- Horse Race - Trade 1001 medals.