Rahi (リュイ, Lui) is a character in Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.
Rahi lives at Konohana Town Hall with his mother, Ina, the town's mayor. Rahi is very grown up and mature for his age. He is very overprotective of his mother and wants to follow in our footsteps as future mayor of Konohana. He is already quite knowledgeable about the village for being such a young age.
He can often be seen playing with Ying, the only other child in Konohana. He also has a secret crush on her.
Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday; Sunny, Snowy, or half-day Rainy
- 6:00 am to 8:30 am - Town Hall
- 8:30 am to 12:00 pm - Konohana Town
- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Konohana Entrance
- 5:30 pm to midnight - Town Hall
Tuesday or Wednesday; Sunny, Snowy, or half-day Rainy
- 6:00 am to 12:30 pm - Town Hall
- 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm - Konohana Town
- 5:00 pm to midnight - Town Hall
Sunday through Saturday; full-day Rainy or Stormy:
- 6:00 am to midnight - Town Hall