|This article is about Ramsey, a character from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. You may be looking for Ramsey as he appears in other games.|
Ramsey (ラクシャ, Rakusha) is a character in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. He is the blacksmith on Waffle Island. He is able to upgrade the player's tools at a cheaper price than what is offered at the General Store.
The options given whilst talking to Ramsey when he's behind the counter at Ramsey's Blacksmith are either Upgrade Tool, Part-Time Job, or Mining Explanation. His shop, being situated right next to the Ganache mines, is a convenient walking distance from the source of all the ores and metals in the area.
Ramsey's shop is open from 8 AM to 5 PM on every day except Monday and Festival days.
|Iron Sickle||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Sickle||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Sickle||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Sickle||10000G + Gold|
|Iron Hoe||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Hoe||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Hoe||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Hoe||10000G + Gold|
|Iron Axe||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Axe||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Axe||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Axe||10000G + Gold|
|Iron Hammer||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Hammer||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Hammer||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Hammer||10000G + Gold|
|Iron Watering Can||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Watering Can||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Watering Can||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Watering Can||10000G + Gold|
|Iron Fishing Rod||1000G + Iron|
|Copper Fishing Rod||2500G + Copper|
|Silver Fishing Rod||5000G + Silver|
|Gold Fishing Rod||10000G + Gold|
Likes and Dislikes
- Buckwheat Noodles
- "It's late."
- When rival couples marry: "___ and ___ got married. They'll make a good couple. I wish them happiness."
- "Always keep your eyes on what lies ahead."
- "Your work instincts improve with daily training."
- "My work doesn't change on sunny days."
- "For me? Thanks."
- Harvest Festival:
- "The Harvest Festival is today. I made buckwheat noodles with egg. I like buckwheat noodles so much, I eat them every day."
- "I'll teach you how to make buckwheat noodles with egg. Put buckwheat seed into a pot, boil it, and then add an egg. That's it."