- Introduction: "Oh, hello. It's ___, right? I heard about you from my father, Felix. I'm Sherry. It's nice to meet you!"
- Morning: "Good morning, _____. Let's make today a good one!"
- Afternoon: "Good afternoon, ____. Having a good day?"
- Evening: "Good evening, ____. How was your day?"
- "First impressions are very important! You only get one chance to make a good one!"
- At the hotel: "When Daisy isn't around, I usually come help out."
- Near the hotel windmill: "The wind that blows here is very special. I can feel the season riding in on each gust!"
- Standing near the river: "I see Antoinette here pretty often. Once she opens up, she's actually a lot of fun to talk to!"
- At home: "My father's cooking is.... very.... unique. That's why I'm usually in charge of the cooking for the two of us."
- Day after a storm: "That was a frightening storm yesteday, wasn't it?"
- Bazaar day (Sherry has not yet opened a stand): "The bazaar is today. Father was very excited this morning!"
- Bazaar day (her stand is open): "Today's the bazaar. Let's do our best to make sure the customers leave happy!"
- At her bazaar stand: "Fruit trees don't need to be watered. They take a while to bear fruit, though."
- After the bazaar: "That was pretty good. But you know, there's always room for improvement!"
- When shown the Blue Feather: "It's so pretty... Someday, maybe I'll.. Hehe.. Never mind."
- If you've married Lloyd: "How is life with Lloyd? If you ever need to talk about anything, just let me know."
- Favorite: "Oh wow! An herb salad! Thank you! I love it."
- Liked: "Wow! I really like this!"
- Neutral: "Thank you."
- Disliked: "Thank you, but... this isn't my favorite."
- Horror: "Um... This gift... It makes me... really sad..."
- Liked: "A birthday gift? Thank you."
- Loved: "A birthday gift? Thank you. I'm really happy that you thought of me!"
- Favorite Gift: "An herb salad for my birthday.... Thank you! It's the perfect gift!"
- Multiple Gifts: "Oh, I couldn't take another. Thanks for the thought."
- You give a tool/rotten item: "Oh, that's something you should keep."
- Declines a gift: "Oh no, I'm fine. Thank you, though."
Note: Sherry's heart lines can be seen while speaking to her in her room (second floor of the Mayor's house)
- Black Heart: "The air here is crisp, and everybody is kind. It's a little small, but I think that it's a really great town!"
- Purple Heart: "You work so hard every day, ____. Make sure you're getting enough rest!"
- Blue Heart: "It seems like you're really making a home here. I hope you're planning to stay in this town for a long time, ____."
- Green Heart: "My father really works had every day. I'm always worried that he's pushing himself too hard."
- Yellow Heart: "____, you're such a hard worker. I should follow your example. I'm going to work harder!"
- Orange Heart: "I really love to cook. The next time I make something, you should try it, _____."
- Red Heart: "___, I'm glad that you came here. We've become such great friends!"
- Before a festival: "Father works so hard for every festival!"
- You lose: "Don't let it get you down!"
- You win: "Congratulations! Now you've got a title to defend!"
- "This is a nice chance to show people you care."
- When given a flower: "For the flower festival? Thank you."
- Boys give to girls: "A Harmony Day gift? Thank you! I hope you're looking forward to winter's Harmony Day!"
- "Thank you for today, ____."
- You don't enter a dish: "___, I want to see you compete!"