- Loves Line: "Oh, you don't mind? Thank you. I'm happy."
- Likes Line: "Oh, thank you."
- Neutral Line: "Thank you, ____."
- 0 hearts: "There are all sorts of announcements on TV and the message board in the square. Check them out for the latest local news."
- 1 heart: "If you get lost, it gets late and you don't know what to do, push the Y Button to open the menu and then push the Z Button."
- 2 hearts: "Festivals are important days when you meet other people and give thanks."
- 3 hearts: "You should try to talk to and listen to as many people as you can. You might learn a thing or two."
- 4 hearts: "How're things? Are you used to the ranch? I"m sure it's tough, but please don't lose heart."
- 5 hearts: "Let's all work hard in unity so that the vitality will return to this village."
- 6 hearts: "I think it's important to carry out things after planning everything out in an organized way."
- 7 hearts: "There's a problem with over analyzing and not moving into action."
- 8 hearts: "Have you been able to open up to everyone? I'm really glad you came here, ___."
- 9-10 hearts: "Maybe you should think about marriage soon, ___. Isn't there a love in your life? You know, (name of Bachelor/Bachelorette with highest affection) or someone?"
- Saying goodbye: "Are you going home? Take care."
- Try to leave a festival early: "Oh, you're leaving already? Is there anything else you need to do?"
- Ending a festival: "Then I guess it's time to end the party. We hope that you attend next year, too!"
- When shown your baby: "Oh, ___ sure is cute!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.