|This article is about Wally, a character from A Wonderful Life. You may be looking for Wally, a character from Harvest Moon DS.|
Wally is the father of Hugh and husband of Chris. He lives with his family in their house across from the Blue Bar from the game's beginning. He is a bit of a fitness fanatic and a former sports star. He is always exercising, waking up early in the morning to jog around the village. He hopes to see his son grow up to become an athlete and often trains and runs with him. When Wally isn't exercising outside, he can often be seen using his home gym on the second floor of his home.
As Wally grows older, his schedule and mannerisms change, but he ages slowly. Hugh begins to outrun his father and Wally will sometimes neglect his running altogether, sleeping in later into the morning. He still likes to spend a lot of time outside though and is proud of his son's upbringing.
If befriended, he will give you a pair of shears through an event. Being friends with him and Hugh may also interest your son in an athletic career path as he grows older.
- 6:00 - 10:00 - Running around the valley
- 10:00 - 1:00 - (1st and 6th) inside; (any other day) walking around
- 2:00 - 3:30 - Inside his home or visiting Nina and Galen
- 4:00 - 6:00 - running around; inside his home; visiting the spring
- 9:00 - 5:59 - (the 8th) up and about; (any other day) asleep
- 7:00 - 8:30 - Running around the valley
- 9:00 - 12:45 - Inside
- 1:00 - 1:23 - Visiting the Inner Inn
- 2:00 - 3:00 - Wandering around town
- 4:45- 6:00 - (1st) inside; (10th) jogging; (any other day) wandering around the valley
- 7:00 - 9:00 - Inside his home
- 9:01 - 6:59 - (generally) asleep
Become good friends with Wally and enter his house while he's home. A scene will trigger where Wally will give you a pair of shears stating that he doesn't need them anymore.